In a world of ever changing technology, it's interesting to note how the world of education is evolving; yet, the equality in urban and diverse schools still lags behind.
But you can be that catalyst for change...
CU Denver's rigorous hybrid (part face-to-face and part online) Doctor of Education, Leadership for Educational Equity (EdD) cohort program has been created to:
- Strengthen your knowledge as an educational leader
- Position you to work successfully in a variety of educational
contexts including P-20 schools, community colleges, public/private
universities and educational non-profits.
- Prepare professionals with 5+ years of experience and leadership
responsibilities to research, problem solve and take action on critical
What Makes This EdD Program Unique
- Excellent reputation
- Focus on leadership for educational equity
- Convenient classes that fit your schedule and busy lifestyle (hybrid with online, weekend and summer intensive formats)
- Great networking opportunities
We have two EdD videos, the first is geared towards P-12 students, and the second EdD video is geared towards Higher Education students.
Latest EdD Courses
Check out the list of Doctor of Education courses that comprise the EdD.