CU Online is seeking a student employee to assist the marketing team in regards to written and verbal communication with prospective students as well as attending target rich events.
- Follow up with prospects & leads via phone and email, answer questions, address concerns, and share their experiences with online courses and CU Denver in general.
- Study admission requirements for the different online programs and personally follow up with any questions the prospect may have.
- Note any reasons why a prospect opted not to attend CU Denver, and compile that data into a quantifiable report
- Attend student recruiting events, fairs, and orientations
- Research and post value added information across social media platforms and engage with students and prospects on related topics.
- Research and engage with blogs, forums, education listings, etc. in order to increase the number of sites that link to and reference cuonline.edu in order to increase our site’s search engine optimization (SEO).
- Assist in maintaining CU Online website, CPE website, microsites and automated CRM emails
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Comfortable on the phone
- Comfortable being persuasive
- Interest in marketing and social media
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, ability to work well with others
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experience taking online courses
How to Apply
If you're interested, simply send an email and attach your resume.