Seeking a student employee to assist faculty, students and staff with the day-to-day operations of the CU Online department.
The successful candidate will assist all inquiries that come into CU Online via phone, email and walk-ins, as well as help maintain the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Assist with current and potential student and faculty issues/questions via telephone, email, web forms and / or in-person
- Aid UC Denver staff with basic website support
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work collaboratively with internal technical support
- Field all inquiries to CU Online
- Maintain databases / helpdesk ticketing system
- Promote CU Online at various campus events
- Support internal staff with day-to-day projects/tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, ability to work well with others
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of eCollege
- Knowledge of Blackboard
- Knowledge of SharePoint
Our office is open Monday through Friday 7am - 7pm. Each semester the shift hours may change based on the teams availability and needs. You must be able to work at least 15 - 20 hours per week.
How to Apply
Send an email and attach your resume now!