The Office of Assessment provides support to faculty and administrators at the University of Colorado Denver on both the Downtown Denver Campus and the Anschutz Medical Campus in a number of areas, including:
- assisting programs in putting in place effective outcomes assessment systems,
- leading workshops and consulting with individual faculty on various topics in assessment,
- guiding faculty in assessing learning in the undergraduate general education program,
- supervising the standardized testing of undergraduates, and
- providing assistance to programs and administration on assessment-related accreditation issues.
The overall goal of the Office of Assessment is to cultivate a culture of continuous improvement through assessment to advance student learning, teaching effectiveness, and program quality.