The 2013 NSSE (National Survey of Student Engagement) Administration at the University of Colorado Denver
Schedule of NSSE Emails to Students:
||First-year students and seniors are asked to participate. Students who complete the NSSE by March 23rd will be entered into a drawing for one of thirty $50 gift cards from Amazon, Best Buy or Target
||Survey is open February through March 2013.
||Emails are sent directly to students from the NSSE organization and link directly to the online survey.
||Insights from the NSSE are important to CU Denver leadership, students, faculty, staff, and leadership.
||1. Continue good participation: 32% of students responded in 2010.
2. Use of data by campus community to help inform decisions about programs and services. Prior surveys informed, in part, a more effective New Student Orientation and the creation of the Lynx Center and Admissions Promise program.
- Invitation: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- Reminder 1: Wednesday, February 27, 2013
- Reminder 2: Thursday, March 7, 2013
- Reminder 3: Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- Final Reminder: Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Additional information for faculty, staff, advisors, and administrators: NSSE FACTS - Faculty-Staff-Advisors.pdf
Additional information for students: NSSE FACTS - Student.pdf