The UC Denver Office of Research Services (ORS) is the training and faculty development component of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Creative Work. ORS provides faculty development resources targeted specifically at enhancing faculty research and creative work, faculty research career development, and seeking and obtaining external funding for research and scholarly activities.
ORS offers services in:
- Supporting pre-award award aspects of collaborative, multi-investigator, large-scale, and/or cross-unit or institution grant proposals
- Nurturing the development and funding of new collaborative research projects
- Providing faculty with comprehensive fund-seeking support and grants planning
- Offering faculty development workshops around grantsmanship, funding, and research career development
- Providing personalized research and grant-seeking mentoring for faculty at all career stages