How do I send an email from within eCollege?
- On the Tools, click "Email".
- In the Select recipients box, select the recipients of your message.
- Click and to add or remove recipients to or from the Recipients box. When you add a Group name to the Recipients list, the individual group members' names display in the list.
- Select the Do not disclose recipients (bcc) check box if you do not want the email recipients on the list to see the other recipients of the email. For example, you might send an email to a Bob and Joe, but don't want Bob and Joe to see who else received the email.
- In the Subject field, type a Subject for your message, and then type your message in the Visual Editor.
- (Optional) Click Add/Remove to attach a file to your message. You can only attach one document to an email. Select the file in the dialog that opens and click Open. The file path displays in the email Attachments field.
- Click "Send Message". A confirmation message displays.
- Click "OK". A copy of the email is sent to your campus email account.
Can I change my email address in eCollege?
- Your email address cannot be changed to a personal email address.
How do I forward my campus email to my personal email address?
- If you would like to forward your emails from your campus email address to a personal email address, please do so through ITS.
What if I have issues with email?
- If you are having difficulties emailing from within eCollege, please contact CU Online to ensure that your email address is correct.