RETIRED FACULTY ASSOCIATION
Anschutz Medical Campus
An association of faculty, administrative officers, and spouses of faculty who are retired from the Schools of Dentistry, Medicine, Public Health, and Pharmacy, and the College of Nursing at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, CO (formerly known as the CU Health Sciences Center).
Goals of the Anschutz Medical Campus Retired Faculty Association:
- To support the CU Anschutz Medical Campus programs in all appropriate ways.
- To represent the views and needs of retired faculty in all appropriate University and campus forums regarding the availability of benefits for which they and their dependents should be eligible.
- To keep retired faculty fully informed of administrative and educational changes affecting the CU Anschutz Campus.
- To continue scientific education.
- To enhance collegiality among retired Anschutz Medical Campus faculty.