Additional Pay

Additional Pay requires multilevel approval and is separate from an employee's primary job responsivity. This pay is non-base building & temporary in nature.

Additional Pay (AP) may require a Memorandum of understanding (MOU), or the utilization of the Additional Pay Form​​. Please contact Provost.FinHR@ucdenver.eduto determine how to best proceed with an additional pay request.​

  • Please note the employees department must enter the employees additional pay via HCM.