Panopto Course Assistant Program
OIT partners with schools at the Anschutz Medical Campus to deliver lecture capture services though the Panopto Course Assistant (PCA) program. The PCA is a paid student position responsible for recording and filing lectures in Panopto and Canvas (or Elentra for School of Medicine). For more information on this program, please refer to the guidelines below.
Panopto Course Assistant Program Guidelines
- Recruitment: Each school/college/department is responsible for recruiting their own PCA or PCAs.
- Onboarding: Once you identify your PCA, please send the following information to OIT HR:
- Full Name
- CU Anschutz Email Address
- Year (1st, 2nd, etc)
- Training: OIT is responsible for training and supporting PCAs to perform their job duties. Please see table below for Fall 2022 training sessions. If your PCA is unable to attend a scheduled training, please email OIT-AVServices@CUAnschutz.edu to schedule a training.
- Supervision/Management: Each school is responsible for managing their PCAs and making their own personnel decisions. Any changes to PCA personnel should be communicated to OIT HR.
- Payment: PCAs are paid $600 per semester. The payments are dispersed bi-weekly until funds are exhausted. OIT will fund up to four PCA positions per program per academic term. Additional PCAs must be paid for by the school which they serve.
Panopto Course Assistant Training Documentation
- Directions for recording in Panopto are available here.
If you are a PCA and could not attend one of the pre-semester trainings, please email OIT-AVServices@CUAnschutz.edu to schedule a time for assistance.