In partnership with Ethnic Studies Department, Center for Identity & Inclusion, Office of International Affairs, and the Student Life, the Intercultural Engagement Certificate (IEC) program is designed to encourage student involvement in diversity workshops, cultural events, and other IEC certified gatherings.
- Learn about different cultures!
- Make friends with people from around the world!
- Showcase your cultural sensitivity to graduate schools and employers by earning the IEC!
IEC Certificate Requirements
- Attend 5 unique cultural events of various U.S. and international cultures.
- Submit a short survey after each event at MyLynx under IEC organization.
- Look for the ICE logo for IEC approved events.
Offering a Cultural Event?