- Eligible employees for the 3% base-building merit pool increase include regular faculty and university staff in Denver schools, colleges, CU Denver specific administration, and academic and student affairs who also meet the conditions below.
- Must have received a “meeting expectations” or higher performance rating during the 2021-2022 performance management cycle, if no rating default to a “meeting expectations.”
- Must have been actively employed at CU Denver as of Sept. 1, 2022
- No out of cycle base increase after September 1, 2022
- Must have an active (paid) appointment as of January 1, 2023
- The following employees with an active appointment as of September 1, 2022, are eligible:
- Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty
- Sr. Instructors and Instructors
- Clinical Teaching Track Faculty
- Research Associate series (PRA, Senior PRA, Research Associate, Senior Research Associate)
- Post Docs
- Research Faculty (not including temporary)
- University Staff (not including temporary)
As approved by the state of Colorado legislature, classified staff employees received a 3% across-the-board base-building merit increase effective July 1, 2022 and are not on the January cycle for the 3% base building.
Employees with the following titles are not eligible for the merit pool increase:
- Part-time faculty (Adjunct, Lecturer, etc.)
- Student workers
- Student faculty
- Working Retirees
- Visiting Faculty
- Temporary employees (classified, university staff and research)
Summer research, teaching, administrative, or additional appointments are not included. Only primary appointments will be considered.