Axiom is a web-based budgeting tool that will improve the capabilities and coordination of the entire budgeting and planning process for all University of Colorado Denver|Anschutz schools, colleges and administrative departments, as well as the central budget offices at CU Denver|Anschutz.
Access Axiom here: Axiom Budget System
The primary purpose of the Axiom Labor Planning Module is to aid fiscal managers in reviewing, reconciling, and planning for faculty and staff salary resources.
Labor Planning Module
- Replacement for the Annual Salary Setting Table 1 Process and Salary Planning
- Derived from Snapshots of HCM data
- Adjust Budgeted Funding Distributions/Calendar Spreads
- Automatic Benefits Calculation
- Add New/Fill Vacant Positions
- Add Pooled Positions/Adjust Other Labor Accounts
Training and Resources
Labor Planning Training Guide
Labor Planning Testing Environment Guide
Labor Planning Training Video Library Please reach out to AxiomTeamDenver@ucdenver.edu for questions and access requests, and don't forget to check out all of our great resources within the Axiom Budget System Microsoft Teams channel.