Axiom is a web-based budgeting tool that will improve the capabilities and coordination of the entire budgeting and planning process for all University of Colorado Denver|Anschutz schools, colleges and administrative departments, as well as the central budget offices at CU Denver|Anschutz.
Access Axiom here: Axiom Budget System
The primary purpose of the Axiom Operating Budget Module is to aid fiscal managers in reviewing, reconciling, and planning for General Fund, Auxiliary and Gift fund operating budgets.
Operating Budget Module
- Replacement for the Annual Line Budget Process (general fund) and PeopleSoft auxiliary and gift budgeting process
- Personnel budgets feed from Labor Planning Module
- Current year continuing budgets are seeded as start point for next year planning
- Adjust current/add new budgets
- Budget for transfers in/out
- Review all revenue/expense/transfers data by speedtype and plan file
Training and Resources
Operating Budget Training Guide
Operating Budget Testing Environment Guide
Operating Budget Training Video Library Please reach out to AxiomTeamDenver@ucdenver.edu for questions and access requests, and don't forget to check out all of our great resources within the Axiom Budget System Microsoft Teams channel.