Prescription Information for the 2019-2020 Plan
Benefits under the 2019-2020 student health insurance plan are provided through OptumRx. For questions regarding benefits or in-network pharmacies please call 1-855-505-8107 or visit www.optumrx.com.
With OptumRx Mail Service you will receive:
- The opportunity to save time AND money
- You can save money by having your doctor prescribe a 3-month supply of your select maintenance medication. Medications are then mailed to you with free standard shipping throughout the U.S.
- Advanced quality checks
- Your prescription claim history on file is reviewed by a pharmacist to look for drug combinations that may not be appropriate if taken together.
- 24/7 access to pharmacists
- Call 800-788-4863 to speak to a license pharmacist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Helpful reminders
- You can set up text and email reminders to take and/or refill your medications.
How to set up OptumRx Mail Service:
- Step 1: Talk to your doctor
- Get the right prescription. Request up to a 3-month supply with refills for up to one year (if appropriate).
- Step 2: Send your information to the mail service pharmacy
- Call the member phone number on the back of your health insurance ID card to get started.
- By fax or electronically:
- Your physician can call 800-788-4863 for instructions to fax prescriptions directly to OptumRx Mail Service Pharmacy
- Ask your doctor to send immediately by using ePrescribe
- By mail:
- Log on to www.uhcsr.com
- Log into your "My Account" to access your "Prescriptions Benefits" link