Help! I am going on a rural rotation.
- How can I learn more about the community where I am going?
- What will the housing be like?
- How do I get reimbursed for housing?
- Do you only provide housing for Anschutz Medical Campus Students?
- Whom do I contact for housing?
Student Rotation Resources can help you with these questions.
- Colorado City/Town Resource Information provides health professional students information they may need about each community, like where to find the local Wal-Mart or how to get WiFi.
- Certain Schools have housing privileges with AHEC. If you are a NON-AMC student, please contact the housing liaison for your area, listed below, directly.
- Rent Receipt is for students who pay for their own housing.
- Starting in January 2018, your Clinical Rotation Coordinator at your school will enter your rotation for you. You will then receive an email with a link so you can enter specific information about your housing needs.
Student Support Services Housing Liaisons
Regional AHEC Centers
Centennial Colorado AHEC:
NON-AMC Students link HERE for a rural rotation housing request
All students who go on a clinical rotation experience must register here, whether housing is needed or not.
Clinical rotation registration is necessary
- For data required by the federal funding agencies for rotations;
- For data needed by the University of Colorado President’s Office;
- For data needed by Colorado State Legislature;
- For data used to apply for new grants in all disciplines (SOD, SOM, CON and SOP); and,
- For housing during your rotation.