at our CU Dermatology Aurora clinic in the Westerra Bank Building on Alameda Avenue.
- This unique subspecialty clinic is led by Dr. Cory A. Dunnick,
who is an experienced board-certified dermatologist and leader in the field of
receive referrals from hundreds of miles away due to our expertise in patch
testing and contact dermatitis.
- Patch testing helps to determine if patients
have allergies to things that touch their skin such as ingredients in skin care
products, botanicals, fabrics, metals, sunscreens, and other chemicals.
- These ingredients may be found in patients’ skin
care products or in materials they are exposed to at home, at work, or when
they participate in their favorite hobbies.
- Dr. Dunnick is able to test for hundreds of
contact allergens and customize each patient’s patch tests based on their likely
exposures and personal skin care products.
- In addition to identifying contact allergies and
providing a list of products to avoid, we also provide customized lists of skin
products, which are safe to use.
- Regardless of the patch testing results, we will
make recommendations for optimizing our patients’ skin care and treatment plans.
Director: Cory A. Dunnick, MD
14305 E Alameda Avenue, Suite 225
Aurora, CO 80012