Department of Craniofacial Biology
Mail Stop 8120
12801 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
Laboratory Website: http://www.fantauzzolab.org
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Developmental and Regenerative Biology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Ph.D., Genetics and Development, Columbia University
- M.Phil., Genetics and Development, Columbia University
- M.A., Genetics and Development, Columbia University
- B.S., Biology, Bucknell University
Honors and Awards:
- Samuel W. Rover and Lewis Rover Award for outstanding achievement in Genetics and Development
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award for Individual Postdoctoral Fellows
- NIDCR Small Grant Program for New Investigators
- Department of Craniofacial Biology
- Receptor tyrosine kinase signaling in mammalian craniofacial development
Dr. Fantauzzo's complete list of publications can be found on her My NCBI webpage.
Fantauzzo KA, Soriano P. Generation of an immortalized mouse embryonic palatal mesenchyme cell line.
PloS one. 2017; 12(6):e0179078. PMID:28582446, PMCID: PMC5459506
Fantauzzo KA, Soriano P. PDGFRβ regulates craniofacial development through homodimers and functional heterodimers with PDGFRα.Genes & development. 2016; 30(21):2443-2458.PMID:27856617, PMCID:PMC5131783
Fantauzzo KA, Soriano P. (2015) Receptor tyrosine kinase signaling: regulating neural crest development one phosphate at a time. In Curr Top Dev Biol, Vol 111, Neural Crest and Placodes (ed. Paul Trainor), pp. 135-182. UK: Academic Press.