Skip to main content
Sign In

Recently Graduated Student Forms

As a recent graduate of CU Denver there still may need to be requests that you will make to update your status, apply for STEM Extension OPT, or request a transfer out. If you so not see a form or request here that suits your needs please be in contact with your International Services Specialist​.

​​Title​ ​Description Link​
​stem extension application ​​Eligible students that would like to request the 24-Month STEM Extension of their OPT must complete the following form and return to their specialist. ​Open
​transfer out form ​Students that are wanting to transfer out of CU Denver to another school in the U.S. must complete the Transfer-Out Form.
​F-2/J-2 DEPENDENT REQUEST​ ​Student that are on OPT that would like to have their dependents from abroad join them in the U.S. can make a request to have their dependents to received I-20s or DS-2019s for F-2 & J-2 VISAs. ​Open
​alumni contact form ​​​​​​​ If you are an International Alumni of CU Denver and your would like to update your information or get in contact with ISSS, please fill out our Alumni Contact Form.  ​Open
​Online REquest Form​ Use our Online Request Form to make letter request for social security, drivers license, update your OPT, and other types of general requests.

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.