Trying to find data for your office and don't know where to look? Not sure if you can get that information out of ISIS and don't know who to ask? Have you heard of COGNOS, but not sure how that can work for you with gathering student data? Do you have access to COGNOS, but just not sure of what's all there already developed?
With COGNOS, we now have a more efficient and effective electronic tool for student level reporting at both our Anschutz Medical Campus and Denver Campus. The CU COGNOS BI will allow you to see student information, to interact and personalize content easily and intuitively, and, ultimately, provides critical data for better, smarter decisions. It's simple, fast and easy to manage - a virtual data and reporting concierge. Please join the CU Denver Reporting team for our open Brownbag Lunch discussions!
The CU Denver Reporting team has report developers from Admissions, Records, Student Finance and Financial Aid and the Office of Institutional Research ready to show you how you can:
- Find reports currently available in COGNOS
- Know which reports are 'coming soon' or in development
- Locate the COGNOS Training Guides and links
- Get access to the pre-built reports through the security process
- Initiate new report requests from the Reporting Team
- And find and request aggregate level data for official reporting
Although we are planning an informative agenda, the Reporting team would also like to have an open discussion, so anyone with questions or concerns surrounding reporting is encouraged to attend. We want to better understand the needs of our report consumers.
DO NOT USE COGNOS Reports to:
- Store in any kind of database
- Send it to any 3rd party users
- load in any unauthorized applications or surveys
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact
Registrar.Reporting@ucdenver.edu. We are looking forward to seeing you at the Reporting Brownbags!