Daniels Scholarships are awarded in the spring to graduating high school seniors and are supplemental after other federal, state, institutional, and private financial aid and scholarships. Students may use their scholarship at any two- or four-year accredited nonprofit college or university in the United States with an intention to complete a bachelor’s degree.
To be eligible to apply for a Daniels Scholarship, students must satisfy all of the following:
- Be a current high school student expecting to graduate during the 2013-2014 academic school year from any high school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a current resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- At the time of application, be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Take the ACT and achieve an exam composite score of 17 or higher or take the SAT and achieve a combined math and critical reading score of 830 or higher
We'd appreciate your comments-please complete this short survey about the Scholarship Resource Office.