Skip to main content
Sign In

Name and Record Update

Accurate data can save you a lot of headaches!

​​​The Office of the Registrar is required to maintain accurate up-to-date information on all student records. If your information (including name, Social Security number, gender, and/or birthdate) has changed or requires correction, please complete a Name Change & Record Update Form. Incorrect record information may also affect your financial aid.