University of Colorado Denver Students:
CU Denver students may register for MSU Denver pooled courses through UCDAccess
. Please note that in order to enroll for these classes you must look up the "Class Number" located in the Summer 2017 Semester
or Fall 2017 semester
. Once in the Student Center of UCDAccess, select 'enroll', set your term, and enter the class number in the 'Add to cart' field. A limited number of openings will be reserved in each MSU class for CU Denver students.
To find the location of your pooled class, go to the MSU Denver class schedule
Metropolitan State University Students:
To view classes available and look up your classroom location at CU Denver go to the Schedule of Courses
- Select CU Denver from the Institution drop down
- Select Denver Campus under the Campus drop down
- Select the appropriate Course Subject
- If known, enter your Course Number
- Click on the Show Open Classes Only check box
- Click on Search button to view
Pooled Courses - Restrictions:
For further information on the MSU Denver Pooled Classes please contact Office of the Registrar at CU Denver, 1201 Larimer Street, Floor 5, or by phone at 303.315.2600.
- It is the student’s responsibility to check with their academic advisor and/or the Dean for degree plan applicability prior to enrolling in an MSU Denver pooled course, and/or prior to enrolling at MSU Denver as a non-degree seeking student wishing to transfer course credits back to CU Denver. MSU Denver pooled courses cannot be used to meet specific course requirements toward the major without prior approval.
- MSU pooled courses will not satisfy certain degree requirements, such as number of credit hours taken at CU Denver (also known as a residency requirement, which is separate from the residency tuition classification). See the University Catalog for details.
- A limited number of openings will be reserved in each MSU Denver class for CU Denver students.
- CU Denver students who wish to take non-pooled MSU Denver classes must apply directly as a non-degree student to MSU Denver, enroll through MSU Denver, and pay tuition and fees to MSU Denver. Non-pooled classes will not appear on the University of Colorado transcript and will not be used in determining course loads for financial aid eligibility. Students may then request an MSU Denver transcript to be sent to CU Denver at the end of the term to determine if credit can be transferred.
- View the Pooled Class Exclusions list here.
- MSU Denver pooled courses will appear on the University of Colorado transcript, and will count in the total number of hours taken at CU Denver. However, MSU Denver pooled courses will not be included in the University of Colorado grade-point average (GPA).
- CU Denver students will be under the grading policy of MSU Denver.
- CU Denver students are subject to disciplinary procedures defined by the MSU Denver Student Code of Conduct.
- CU Denver graduate students are not eligible.