Make an appointment with your assigned advisor in your college's Advising Center, to verify graduation requirements and to make sure you will meet them by semester's end:
Graduate Students: You will also need to file an application for candidacy with your graduate school office.
Apply for Graduation
Once you have verified you're on track to graduate, use UCDAccess to apply for graduation:
- Once logged in, go to your Student Center
- Select Apply for Graduation in the Academics section drop down
- Click ">>"
Want to walk?
If you plan to participate in commencement ceremonies, you will need to register for this separately at Commencement Online.
- Did you transfer to CU Denver, but haven't transfered over your classes? We have priority processing your college transcript if you took any courses outside of CU Denver. Bring your official transcript to the Registrar's Office [Student Commons Building, 5th floor] and let the front desk know that you are a graduating student. We will get your transcript processed and credits added within 1 business day.
- You will be officially certified to graduate once a final audit of your record has been completed (approximately six weeks after the end of the term). You will receive a notification email once diplomas have been mailed. Contact the Office of the Registrar if you do not receive your diploma within 2 months of receiving that email.
- Once you have applied for graduation, information concerning transcripts, diplomas, commencement, etc., will be emailed to you through your CU Denver Webmail account.
- After you have been certified to graduate, you must reapply if you wish to return to CU Denver.