Skip to main content
Sign In

Costs and Financing

Student Financial Services

Forms 2014-2015

Financial Aid & Scholarships Office




  • Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form​​​​​ - use this form to appeal financial aid suspension due to GPA below minimum requirement, not completing required hours or if an undergraduate student exceeds the maximum number of hours allowed for his/her degree.


  • Budget Increase Request​ - use this form to appeal for an increase in your budget for unusual expenses that are greater than those of a typical student such as high medical costs, required equipment purchases for a specific class not listed in the cost of attendance, or disability-related expenses not covered by other programs.
  • Childcare Expenses​ - If you are a single parent or married with a working spouse, you may submit this form to have child care costs incorporated as an addition to your budget. The parameters are reviewed annually by the CDHE. Follow the instructions on the form carefully to avoid delay.
  • Computer Purchase Request​ - this form is required if you’re requesting to add the cost of purchasing a computer to your financial aid budget.
  • Dependency Override Request - use this form to appeal for independent status or renew a previously approved independent status. Only students who do not meet the financial aid criteria for independent status but who believe there are unusual circumstances which make it unreasonable to expect their parents to contribute to their educational cost. Renewal appeals must be submitted each year with supporting documentation until you meet the federal financial aid definition for independent status.

If you have experienced a reduction in income and/or benefits, you may request to have your eligibility reviewed. Print & submit the appropriate form below:




University of Colorado Denver

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.