This form will be available in July 2014
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form - appealing financial aid suspension due to GPA below minimum requirement, not completing required hours or if an undergraduate student exceeds the maximum number of hours allowed for his/her degree.
Except for the Dependency Override Form, these forms will be available in July 2014
- Budget Increase Request - use this form to appeal for an increase in your budget for unusual expenses that are greater than those of a typical student such as high medical costs, required equipment purchases for a specific class not listed in the cost of attendance, or disability-related expenses not covered by other programs.
- Childcare Expenses - If you are a single parent or married with a working spouse, you may submit this form to have child care costs incorporated as an addition to your budget. The parameters are reviewed annually by the CDHE. Follow the instructions on the form carefully to avoid delay.
- Computer Purchase Request - this form is required if you’re requesting to add the cost of purchasing a computer to your financial aid budget.
- Dependency Override Request - use this form to appeal for independent status or renew a previously approved independent status by the Financial Aid Office. This form is for those students who do not meet the financial aid criteria for independent status but who believe there are unusual circumstances which make it unreasonable to expect their parents to contribute to their educational cost. Renewal appeals must be submitted each year with supporting documentation until you meet the federal financial aid definition for independent status.
If you have experienced a reduction in income and/or benefits, you may request to have your eligibility reviewed. Print & submit the appropriate form below:
- Reconsideration of Income (Parent)
- Reconsideration of Income for Student (& Spouse)
Except for the forms that are already linked, these forms will be available in July 2014.
- 2014-15 Scholarship Processing Form (CU Anschutz departmental use only) - use this form to report to the Financial Aid Office the awarding of scholarships to your recipients.
- 2014-15 Work-Study Request (Fall/Spring) - if you were not awarded work-study for fall 2013 and spring 2014, use this form to request work-study funds for only these semesters.
CU Anschutz students must submit this form to request a work-study award. (Form will be available in July 2014.)
- Confidential Information Request Form, Release of - use this form to authorize our office to discuss your financial aid record with your parents or spouse.
- Employee Spouse-Child Tuition Grant - CU Denver|Anschutz employees can use this form to apply for tuition benefits for their spouse and/or child.
- Employee Tuition Benefit - Information and application from the CU Payroll and Benefits Office.
- Outside Agency FERPA Authorization Form - use this form to authorize our office to share your financial aid record with an outside agency.
- Study Abroad Packet - for those students planning on attending a CU Denver|Anschutz Medical Campus-authorized Study Abroad Program.
- Federal TEACH Grant Interest Form - use this form to state your interest in receiving the Federal TEACH Grant.