- Budget Increase Request (forms coming soon) - use this form to appeal for an increase in your budget for unusual expenses that are greater than those of a typical student such as high medical costs, required equipment purchases for a specific class not listed in the cost of attendance, or disability-related expenses not covered by other programs.
- Computer Purchase and Lease (forms coming soon) - this form is required if you’re requesting to add the cost of purchasing or lease (from the UCD leasing department) a computer to your financial aid budget.
- Dependency Override Request - use this form to appeal for independent status or renew a previously approved independent status by the Financial Aid Office. This form is for those students who do not meet the financial aid criteria for independent status but who believe there are unusual circumstances which make it unreasonable to expect their parents to contribute to their educational cost. Renewal appeals must be submitted each year with supporting documentation until you meet the federal financial aid definition for independent status.
- Request for Consideration of Childcare Expenses (forms coming soon) - If you are a single parent or married with a working spouse, you may file an appeal to have child care costs incorporated as an addition to your budget. The parameters are reviewed annually by the CDHE. Follow the instructions on the form carefully to avoid delay.
If you have experienced a reduction in income and/or benefits, you may request to have your eligibility reviewed. Print & submit the appropriate form below: (forms coming soon)
- Reconsideration of Income (Parent)
- Reconsideration of Income for Student (& Spouse)