- Address/Phone/Email Change Form [xls] - Only required if Employee needs to update their contact information in HRMS after initially being hired.
- Direct Deposit instructions - Direct Deposit should be entered online in the employee portal.
- Emergency Contact Worksheet [xls] - Student emergency contact information.
- Federal I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification - Student must present original verification document/documents to the employer in person. Students will receive an email from HireRight with instructions for completing Section 1 of Federal Form I-9 online to verify eligibility for employment. (NOTE: This form doesn't open in Chrome. Please use another browser.)
- Personal Information Worksheet [xls] - Student personal information.
- University Background Check Form - Students will receive an authorization request email from Support at HireRight, Inc. which asks them to enter personal information. The length of the background check depends on how many counties the candidate has lived in. On average, the report takes between 5 – 7 business days. This form should only be completed by the HR Business Partner.
- W-4 Instructions - Use the Internal Revenue Service’s Form W-4 to determine how much federal and state taxes will be withheld from your pay.
The Student Employment Office recommends that all forms be submitted before employers initiate the background check.2