Spring Graduation on the Anschutz Medical Campus
- Main Ceremony - Friday, May 24, 2013 at 8:00 a.m.
- Boettcher Commons, Anschutz Medical Campus
- Locate with Google Maps
- Parking Map
- Weather Details: Commencement is a rain or shine event. Please check back here if the forecast calls for severe weather.
Registration is now closed
Online registration for the 2013 main ceremony and convocations is now closed. Graduates who still wish to participate in the ceremonies should contact the Commencement Office at 303-315-5815 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments must be made in cash at cap and gown pick-up on Wednesday, May 22 or Thursday, May 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Ed 2 North, Room 1304. On-site payments will include a $25 late fee.
Faculty should contact the Commencement Office at 303-315-5815 or email@example.com to confirm participation and request regalia if needed.
Graduate Commencement Fees
(includes regalia rental, taxes and fees)
- Bachelor's - $25
- Master's - $40
- Doctoral - $45
Note: A $25 late fee will be administered after May 6th.
Regalia for graduates and faculty may be picked up on Wednesday, May 22 and Thursday, May 23 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. in Ed 2 North, Room 1304. Regalia can be returned to the same location until 2 p.m. on Friday.
General Commencement Information
- No tickets are required for the main commencement ceremony.
- There is no limit to the number of invited guests that will be allowed to attend, but seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please check with your appropriate college/school for their requirements for the individual convocation ceremonies.
- ADA needs for graduates and guests will be accommodated. Information will be requested during the registration process.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend the main ceremony. Many schools/colleges require students to attend the main ceremony. If you have questions regarding attendance requirements, please contact your school/college liaison.
- Parking is free in designated Anschutz Medical Campus visitor lots on May 23 and 24.
Main Ceremony and Convocations
Thursday, May 23, 2013
CHA/PA - Building 500 west lawn, 10 a.m.
Colorado School of Public Health - Ed 2 South Auditorium, 3 p.m.
Friday, May 24, 2013
Main Commencement Ceremony - Boettcher Commons, 8:00 a.m.
College of Nursing - Parade Grounds, 10 a.m.
Graduate School - Ed 2 South Auditorium, 9:30 a.m.
Physical Therapy - Bonfils Circle, 9:30 a.m.
School of Dental Medicine - Building 500 west lawn, 9:30 a.m.
School of Medicine - Boettcher Commons, 10:15 a.m.
Skaggs School of Pharmacy - Library Commons, 10 a.m.
To ease traffic congestion on the Anschutz Medical Campus during commencement, parking lots have been designated for specific convocations. Please refer to the campus parking maps for Thursday and Friday for ceremony and parking lot locations.
If you have specific questions, please contact your department liaison:
- Child Health Associates/Physician Assistants - 303.724.1343
- College of Nursing - 303.724.1479
- Graduate School - 303.724.5878
- School of Dental Medicine - 303.724.7115
- School of Medicine - 303.724.6408
- School of Pharmacy - 303.724.2881
- School of Pharmacy - NTPD Program - 303.724.3529
- Physical Therapy Program - 303.724.9133
- Colorado School of Public Health - 303.724.4450
Graduation announcements are available through CB Grad Announcements. You may order announcements at www.cbgrad.com