A library on each campus, Auraria Library on the Denver Campus and the Health Sciences Library on the Anschutz Medical Campus: each serves the local population of students, staff and faculty. Top-rated customer service and state-of-the-art technology facilitates information access in support of discovery, learning and research. Questions are answered in person and real-time, online or by telephone.
- Tri-institutional academic library - CU Denver, Metropolitan State College of Denver and Community College of Denver.
- Information literacy instruction at the William Sharpless Jackson, Jr. Enhanced Learning Center.
- Nearly 1 million print books, 130,000 e-books, 44,000 e-journals and 300 databases.
- Access to online resources provided to Denver Campus students, faculty and staff at http://library.auraria.edu
- Largest health sciences library in Colorado.
- New facility opened in late 2007 with 2 Information Commons, 30 group study rooms and ubiquitous wireless connectivity.
- More than 32,000 e-journals.
- Access to online resources provided to the Anschutz Medical Campus students, faculty and staff at http://hslibrary.ucdenver.edu
The Health Sciences Library offers database searches of PubMed, Google Scholar, Journal Titles and their catalog.