The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to involving research participants at every stage of the research endeavor and strives to enhance public trust in the conduct of research.
The Colorado Multiple Institutional Review Board (COMIRB) is an administrative body established to protect the rights and welfare of human research subjects recruited to participate in research activities conducted under the auspices of:
- University of Colorado Denver
- Denver Health and Hospital Authority
- Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- University of Colorado Hospital
If you have questions, concerns, or feedback about human research or your involvement in a research study, contact us at the Colorado Multiple Institutional Review Board (COMIRB): 303-724-1055 or COMIRB@ucdenver.edu.