Radiation Safety assists campus laboratories with use authorization, procurement, waste management, training and regulatory compliance involving radioactive material (RAM).
Radiation Safety will observe the following schedule during the coming holidays:
Wednesday Nov. 22: Office closes at 12pm
Thursday/Friday Nov. 23 & 24: Office closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
Friday Dec. 22: Office closes at 12pm
Monday/Tuesday Dec. 25 & 26: Office closed for Christmas Holiday
*Friday Dec. 29: Office closed (floating holiday)
Monday Jan. 1: Office closed for New Year's Day Holiday
Please do not schedule any RAM orders/deliveries for these dates.
*For Dec. 29 only, if you need to receive a RAM package, please let us know ASAP so we can make arrangements for receiving the package.
PERKIN ELMER SCHEDULE FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK - keep in mind CU Denver | Anschutz will be closed.
Wednesday November 22
- The entire Boston / Billerica site will be open.
- All products, including dry ice and blue ice
shipments, can ship Wednesday for delivery on Friday, November 24.
- Cut off for same day shipment is the 2:15 print
- Please verify that the customer is open to
receive shipments on Friday November 24th BEFORE scheduling an order
to ship on Wednesday November 22nd. Many customers are closed
Friday [CU Denver | Anschutz CLOSED].
Thursday November 23
- The entire Boston / Billerica site is closed
- Carriers are closed
Friday, November 24
- Boston / Billerica Shipping and Distribution
will be open and shipping
- The rest of the Boston / Billerica site will be
- Cut off for same day shipment is 12:00 noon
- All carriers will be open and delivering [CU Denver | Anschutz CLOSED]
- P-32 Nucleotides will be fresh on Wednesday,
- Cr-51 Nucleotides will be fresh on Friday,
- No Change in other fresh lot schedules.