Supports community-academic partnerships to perform pilot studies that will strengthen relationships and produce preliminary data for future competitive grant applications.
RFAs and funding are issued annually - Partnership Development Projects are announced in August, and Joint Pilot Projects are announced in January.
CE-Pilot Award Categories
- Partnership Development Projects $15,000: 2018 cycle - RFA available August 2017 - open for application
This funding opportunity is open to new or potential community and academic partners who are interested in a Partnership Development (PD) project dedicated to relationship building, exploration of shared areas of interest, and the development of a research project focused on T3/T4 Translational Research, which includes research evaluating the translation of evidence-based interventions or practices into real world, clinical and community settings.
- Joint Pilot Projects $30,000: 2018 cycle - RFA available Jan 2018
Supports established community-academic partnerships that plan to conduct well-defined joint research projects that produce preliminary data for future competitive grant applications.
Request for Applications (RFA)
Each RFA describes category eligibility and application requirements.
Application Information & Resources
How to Apply - Partnership Development Grants
Step 1: Submit Intent to Apply Form
- The Mandatory Intent to Apply Form collects preliminary information and must be submitted online. Submission by any other means will not be accepted.
- The Intent to Apply Form is not binding, and the information may be modified later during the Application process.
- Submission of the Intent to Apply Form will generate a confirmation email with your Application Number, required to access the online Application system in Step 2 below.
Step 2: Submit Application
- The Application consists of an online Application Form, and Proposal PDF attachments submitted online with the Form. Submission by any other means will not be accepted.
- The online Application system can only be accessed with the assigned Application Number from the Intent to Apply confirmation email.
- The Application Form will be partially pre-populated from your Intent to Apply Form - all information may be revised until the Application is submitted. The Application Form will become the Cover Page for your Application.
- The Proposal must be formatted as a PDF document, and will be comprised of the 500 word Abstract (not included in 6 page limit), Application information and questions found in the RFA, References, Budget and Justification, and (if applicable) Letters of Support. Mentorship Letter, and MOUs.