Designed to better integrate community-based participatory research principles into research studies. A consult session is a facilitated
discussion bringing together community experts to help
investigators with specific questions at a specific stage in the
Colorado Immersion Training
Creating the next generation of community-engaged scholars. This program introduces university-based researchers and community members to community-based participatory research and community engagement.
- CCTSI Colorado Immersion Training in Community Engagement
For university-based researchers to be exposed to CBPR in a rural setting where we have established academic-community partnerships
- Community on Campus Day
Provides exposure and insight on how clinical research is conducted in a university/hospital setting for community members
One-year pilot grants to strengthen community-academic partnerships for translational research. Eligible grants support:
- Joint pilot projects proposed by established community-academic partnerships, or
- Development of new community-academic partnerships.
Pilot Grantee Training
Prepares CCTSI Community Engagement Pilot Grantees with basic knowledge of community-based participatory research principles and partnership development.
Seminars and Workshops
Sponsored conferences and networking activities for community members and academics.
- Engaging Communities in Education and Research Conference (ECER)
- Research Exchange and Networking Forum