Thinking about college? Think CU Denver.
More than 150 faculty members, admissions and financial aid counselors, and academic and career advisors will be at Open House to help you think through your plan for the future at CU Denver.
Whether you’re considering your college options after high school, want to transfer to finish your degree, or are pursuing a professional master's degree, you will find what you need at our Future Student Open House information sessions.
Stay tuned for the date and location of the next Future Student Open House!
Information Sessions on the following topics:
All sessions take place on the Event Center second floor, repeating three times during Open House:
Noon to 12:30 p.m.
12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Throughout the Open House, you will have the opportunity for one-on-one discussions that will help you ...
... dig into the possibilities.
- Get a feel for our university, with more than 75 areas of study for undergraduates—from English and biology to digital animation and urban planning.
- Explore our graduate programs, including master's degrees, professional certificates and more.
- Meet with faculty members to explore majors and programs you might pursue.
- Chat with a career advisor about what interests you, motivates you, excites you.
... get a handle on the details.
... dream about your future.
- Take a walking tour of our unique, urban campus.
- Shop for housing options and visit our Campus Village Apartments at Auraria.
- Bring your friends and family to share ideas and collect information.