How to Start a Club Sport:
- First meet with the Coordinator of Club Sports (Brett Lagerblade) to assess the interest and feasibility of forming a club. The club must prove there is interested, involved and committed student leadership capable of organizing and leading the club.
- Register a new organization on OrgSync under Club Sports.
- The Captain will need to create objectives and goals for the Club Sport and understand Club Manual policies.
- When applying for recognition as a Club Sport availability for regional competition, fiscal, physical, and personnel resources will be reviewed prior to making a decision.
- All new clubs are placed on "probation" their first year. They must prove that the club will retain members and can be financially stable. First year clubs are ineligible for Club Sport funding.
Club Manual 2014.docx
For more information please contact Brett Lagerblade: