The CU Denver Milo Team is looking for a new student to take on the paid
position of Milo! If you are interested and meet the following criteria, we encourage you to contact Brett Lagerblade in the Office of Student Life!
Responsibilities of Becoming Milo:
- Perform as "Milo the Lynx" at campus and community events.
- Maintain "Milo" costume.
- Commit to appearances at campus and community events to promote school spirit.
- Personally interact with Lynx fans and students.
- Ability to work scheduled event dates.
- Night and/or weekend events may be required.
- Must be in good academic standing and not subject to disciplinary action per the Student Code of Conduct.
Time Commitment for Becoming Milo:
- Be available 2 weekdays a week from 10am to 2pm
- Able to attend 3 Milo trainings
- Attend all school and community appearances
- Motivated individual with the desire to gain experience and promote school spirit.
- Outgoing and creative personality with a desire to have fun.
- Willingness to perform in front of large audiences of all different ages.
- Willingness to represent CU Denver and our mission and values in a positive manner on and off campus.
Contact Information for Brett Lagerblade
- Email: Brett.Lagerblade@ucdenver.edu
- Phone: (303) 352-3865