As an officially recognized UC Denver student organization, the officers and members assume responsibility for the organization and agree to the following:
- We confirm our willingness to abide by all University guidelines, regulations, policies and student code of conduct.
- We agree to notify the Office of Student Life immediately if and when the purpose of the organization changes.
- We individually assume responsibility for all expenses incurred by the organization. In regard to debts incurred other than with the University, we acknowledge that we are responsible for the payment of such debts and that we may be held personally liable for any such debts. In regard to University bills, we acknowledge that we understand and are willing to abide by the University policy governing payment of University bills as stated by the Office of Student Life and Procurement Services.
- We acknowledge that the University, in conjunction with AHEC, determines all matters related to security and exercises control over access to all University buildings.
- In accordance with the University’s policy of equal opportunity, we acknowledge that our organization may not on the basis of race, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, or disability, exclude persons from participation in, deny persons the benefit of, or subject persons to discrimination under any of its educational programs or activities.
- To abide by all University Fiscal Policies.