Do you need a flu shot? An update on PPD?
The Campus Health Center (CHC) is open for your use.
- Location: The 2nd floor of the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center on the west side of campus, on the corner of Montview and Racine.
- Hours: 7:00 am – 7 :00 pm, Monday through Friday and 9 :00 am – 1:00 pm on Saturdays
- Walk-in appointments are available daily from 12-1 or you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 303.724.6242.
- Check out our website www.ucdenver.edu/anschutz/campushealth or give us a call (303.724.6242) for more information.
- Both p hysical and behavioral health services are available. Stop by to experience integrated care for your well-being!
2017-2018 Student Health Promotion Data Collection Initiative
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus places high importance on the health and well-being of all students. CU Anschutz, led by the Office of Student Health Promotion, looks forward to developing initiatives, programs, and policies to meet CU Anschutz students’ needs and interests.
To better understand students’ health practices, behaviors, perceptions, needs and interests CU Anschutz will be launching data collection efforts throughout the 2017-2018 academic year. This data will help drive future well-being work throughout campus.
These data collection efforts will include:
- The American College Health Association’s National College Health Assessment (NCHA) – A confidential 20-30 minute survey to provide a better understanding of students’ health practices, behaviors, and perceptions
- The CU Anschutz Well-Being Needs & Interests Survey – A confidential five-minute survey of students’ needs and interests around potential campus-wide health promotion activities, events, and initiatives.
- Health Promotion Focus Groups – 90-minute student focus groups to further determine well-being priorities to be included in the CU Anschutz Healthy Campus Strategic Plan.
More information about the 2017-2018 Health Promotion Data Collection Initiative will be communicated throughout the 2017-2018 school year.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the 2017-2018 Student Health Promotion Data Collection Initiative, please contact Jill Collins, RD, Manager of Student Health Promotion at 303-724-7674 or Jill.Collins@ucdenver.edu.