Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

The Office of Student Assistance

Office of Campus Student Services

Student Housing

Resources for Live-Alone and Roommate Situations

Roommate information in this section is for Anschutz Medical Campus students only. The ucdenverhousing site however, may be utilized by students on both campuses (Downtown and AMC). Students on the Downtown Campus may visit the housing information website for more housing resources/info.  

Housing Listings

There are no university-owned on-campus housing at the Anschutz Medical Campus. The Office of Campus Student Services manages a roommate listings database as well as the University of Colorado Denver housing resources site; both contain off-campus housing options.

Students: When looking for housing, a minimum of a four day weekend before you matriculate is suggested to find a place to live. 

Roommate Services

The Anschutz Medical Campus Roommates listing service is for Anschutz Medical Campus students ONLY. Listings include both roommates with housing and roommates in need of housing.

If you currently HAVE housing and are looking for a roommate to join you, please click here to submit your listing.

If you DO NOT have housing and are looking for roommates, please click here to submit your request.

Short-term Housing

If you are visiting the Anschutz Medical Campus and would like short-term living arrangements, please visit RotatingRoom. This is a sublet website created by students, for students. It features dozens of medical schools and hospitals around the country, and automatically searches for sublets from neighboring institutions! Also, feel free to take advantage of Google map searches, automated sublet pages with public transit directions and panoramic street views, and much more.

You may also search for short-term housing availabilities through the ucdenverhousing site.

Landlord Resources

Landlords who wish to list their vacancy with the University may do so on the ucdenverhousing site. Once on the site, access the landlords tab and register if you don't already have an account. Once your registration is submitted, you may proceed to list your rental property(ie​s). Please feel free to contact the Office of Campus Student Services ( for assistance.


​Even a great lease can have problems! If you're experiencing trouble at your rental property, Renter Law is your primary source for tenant rights information and services. Renter Law serves the community by offering landlord/tenant information and referrals on housing-related issues as well as legal resources. ​
University of Colorado Denver

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.