Outreach & Campus Engagement
The CU Denver Student and Community Counseling Center envisions a thriving campus community culture of student wellness, support and prevention. The Center provides culturally-responsive outreach education and training, early intervention and whole-person promotion of mental health wellbeing.
Presentations, Trainings, and Workshops for our Campus & Community
The CU Denver Student and Community Counseling Center staff and trainees offer a variety of presentations and trainings to students, faculty, staff, student organizations and community partners. We aim to extend education and prevention for mental health and wellness beyond our center and enjoy working to create personalized presentations to meet your needs.
Common Presentations and Trainings:
- Counseling Center 101: Overview of Services & Referrals
- Lynx Connected Training: Supporting Others in Distress
Common Workshop topics:
- Stress Management
- Testing with Less Stress
- Mindfulness for Anxiety and Stress
Additional Outreach Offerings
- Presentations at faculty/staff meetings, in classrooms, at campus housing, etc.
- Collaborating with others to create interactive campus events
- Tabling at campus and community resource events
- Counselor support presence at campus events
- Liaising with various departments on campus
- Special Topic upon request
Request an Outreach
Fill out this form for presentation, training or workshop requests. Please submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your requested presentation date. We can also suggest the best fit for your request if our center is unavailable or another office is more fitting to your topic.
Contact LeThi Cussen at firstname.lastname@example.org with other inquiries.