Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

Veteran Student Services

Study Abroad

Study Abroad is an opportunity that is partially covered by the VA under the Post 9-11 GI Bill. The VA will pay up to the in-state rate for tuition of any Study Abroad courses. Housing, transportation, and Study Abroad fees will not be paid for by the VA. For more information about Study Abroad, visit the Office of International Affairs Study Abroad website or call their office at 303.556.2400.

Links to in-state tuition and fee rates can be found on the CU Denver Costs and Financing website. The in-state rate will be based on your academic level. If you need help figuring out what the in-state rate will be for a Study Abroad course, email with the following:

  • Degree Program
  • Requirement Term (Start of Program)
  • Academic Level (Graduate, Undergrad Upper Level, Undergrad Lower Level)
  • Study Abroad credit hours

Office of Veteran Student Services

Phone: Anschutz Office: 303.724.9649 or Denver Office: 303.315.7300

Street Address: Tivoli Student Union, Suite 124, 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO 80204

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 173364, Campus 155, Denver, CO 80217-3364



© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.