Skip to main content
Sign In

Military Tuition Assistance

Active duty and reservists may be eligible for Tuition Assistance. Each military branch has its eligibility requirements. Contact the Education Officer at your command for more information about eligibility requirements and how to sign up for Tuition Assistance.
Tuition Assistance forms need to be approved and signed by your Commanding Officer. Tuition Assistance forms should be submitted to the Bursar’s Office (NC 1001) or emailed to​.

Office of Veteran Student Services

Phone: Anschutz Office: 303.724.9649 or Denver Office: 303.315.7300

Street Address: Tivoli Student Union, Suite 124, 900 Auraria Parkway, Denver, CO 80204

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 173364, Campus 155, Denver, CO 80217-3364



© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.