- Students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment at CU Denver as an undergraduate student.
- Students who are First-generation college students (neither parent has a 4-year college degree).
- Students who are low-income college students as outlined by the Department of Education criteria.
- Students with a documented disability.
- Students who have a need for academic support.
- Citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
The TRiO SSS program is federally funded to serve 165 students annually. For more information or to apply to this program, visit or call our office at:
University of Colorado Denver
1201 Larimer Street
Student Commons Building, Suite 2011
Denver, CO 80217-3364