and graduate student scholarly activities will be showcased at the annual
Research and Creative Activities Symposium Friday, April 28, 2017 in
the Student Commons Building space, Denver Campus.All students
from both the Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus are eligible to
participate in the symposium, which provides the opportunity to present their
work to an audience of peers, faculty, family, and visitors. Last year, over 200 student researchers
participated in the event.
The Symposium showcases the research, creative and other
scholarly activities of undergraduates and graduate students on the Denver
Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus.
All CU Denver students involved in mentored research, creative,
and other scholarly activities are invited to participate.
Students enrolled in Spring 2017 are eligible, as are those
students who were enrolled in Summer 2016 or Fall 2016 and have
Students may choose to present their scholarly work in many formats including:
- poster presentations
- exhibits, such as sculpture, photography, models and design
- video, streaming media, web
- oral presentations
- performances, such as readings, musical composition, and monologues
- Scholarly activity distinguishes scholarly students! Expand your experience beyond the classroom.
- Develop professionally. Enhance your analytical skills, confidence, creativity, communication skills and more!
- Enhance your resume. Employers, medical schools, and graduate programs seek highly motivated, scholarly candidates!
- Learn what other scholars are doing on both campuses.
- Share your work with faculty and peers! It is rewarding.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Leo P. Bruederle, Director
Research and Creative Activities Symposium Leo.Bruederle@ucdenver.edu