Welcome to the University of Colorado Denver! To assist you in your transition to the university we invite you to attend a Transfer Orientation session. It is highly recommended ALL transfer students attend orientation, though not required. Orientation will help prepare you for success at CU Denver.
By attending transfer orientation, you will:
- Meet your peers
- Get financial aid questions answered
- Submit missing transcripts
- Learn about academic programs and support resources
- Learn how to navigate the Auraria campus (parking, student ID's, bookstore etc.)
- Learn how to navigate your UCDAccess student portal
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Students:
If you have been admitted to the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS), you need to attend a Transfer Advising Group Session (TAGS) before you enroll in courses for your first semester. TAGS and advising are not offered at Orientation. P
lease CLICK HERE
for information about how to complete your advising requirement.
Transfer Orientation Dates & Agenda:
You may select any of the dates below. To sign up for orientation CLICK HERE.
- May 17(Wednesday): 11:30 AM - 2:15 PM
- June 21(Wednesday): 11:30 AM - 2:15 PM
- July 19 (Wednesday): 11:30 AM - 2:15 PM
- August 12 (Saturday): 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- August 16 (Wednesday): 11:30 AM - 2:15 PM
- Check-in & Lunch (30 minutes)
- Starts at 11:30 AM if the program is on a Wednesday
- Starts at 9:00 AM if the program is on a Saturday
- Welcome (10 minutes)
- CU Denver Specifics (30 minutes)
- Financial Aid (15 minutes)
- Roundtable Discussions (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Campus Tour (varies)
Where do I go for orientation?
Parking is validated for the Tivoli Parking Garage (Google Map)
If you have any questions, please call the Lynx Center at 303.315.LYNX(5969).