The LeRC is currently hiring qualified individuals for positions of office support staff.
The office support staff at the center is responsible for a wide variety of operational tasks. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process tutorial requests
- Prepare/update Supplemental Instruction (SI) and tutoring schedules
- Enter SI and tutoring student utilization data
- Assist with and prepare SI and tutoring student's course performance statistics
- Collect and summarize SI and tutor evaluations
- Prepare and tabulate SI session surveys
- Assist with program/service promotion
- Assist professional staff with special projects
- Front desk duties and responsibilities
- General office and clerical duties
The office support staff provides valuable assistance in the effective and efficient delivery of services by the center. Interested students must be available to work about 20 hours/week.
For more information on student office support staff positions including eligibility requirements, application process and compensation, download the LRC - Office Staff Application.