Studies show people learn better when they study in groups
Study groups are very successful in helping to drastically increase your understanding and retention
Students will benefit from the knowledge of their peers, as well as integrate and retain the material better when explaining it to others
Group learning helps increase motivation and confidence and streghtens connections among peers
Interested in forming a study group?
- Let the Learning Resources Center help you in organizing one
- Submit a request by using the request button below or visit the center in person
- Based on your availability, we will find classmates to join your group
- We will propose an initial meeting date, time and location
- Prior to the meeting, one member should stop by the LRC to pick up the Study Group Guidelines packet
- During the initial meeting, members will exchange contact info, review the guidelines and decide on a permanent meeting time and location going forward
Feel free to contact the LRC office for any questions, concerns, or additional assistance.