Let I-Prep help you brush up on foundational concepts in courses you are currently registered for or are preparing to take in the future. I-Prep offers FREE intense preparation sessions focused on core knowledge areas for the following courses:
- If you are planning on enrolling or are enrolled in CHEM 2031, I-Prep is here to help prepare you for the General Chemistry Assesment Test (GCAT).
- If you are currently enrolled in CHEM 2031 and/or PHYS 2010 for Spring/Summer 2020, I-Prep can help you gain a solid understanding of foundational concepts to prepare you for the class.
- I-Prep sessions take place the week before the semester starts for CHEM 2031 and at the end of the first week for PHYS 2010. See the schedule below for dates/times.
- Two ways to sign up for CHEM 2031 and PHYS 2010 I-Prep sessions:
- Visit the LRC in Student Commons (SC) Room 2105
- online form.
*Sessions will be cancelled if no one signs up.