The LRC’s tutors and SI facilitators organize review sessions to help clarify questions about the course material and provide a valuable opportunity for students to evaluate what they know
Please take note of the following:
- Review sessions offered by the LRC are an extension and continuation of a tutor's/SI facilitator’s regular sessions and therefore may not suit the needs of all students enrolled in the course.
- All students are welcome to attend, with priority given to the students who are currently working with the LRC tutor/SI facilitator.
- Review sessions are not intended to give out sample test items to familiarize students with what to expect when they take the exam.
- Sessions will mostly focus on key concepts for the course based on the tutor’s/SI facilitator’s knowledge and experience of the course
- Review sessions are not a review of all course material in detail. It is the student's responsibility to know what is covered on the exam by consulting with the course instructor, TAs, etc.
Upcoming review sessions:
We are constantly adding new sessions so please check back for the latest list.
Review sessions are subject to last minute changes and cancellations.