University of Colorado Denver
Spring 2013 Internship & Job Fair
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Tivoli Turnhalle - Tivoli Student UnionREGISTER TODAY
The Spring 2013 Internship & Job Fair is the place to be for employers seeking qualified students.
CU Denver’s 13,000+ students in more than 132 academic programs showcase a highly motivated, diverse, and academically prepared student body.
The Career Center and Experiential Learning Center are preparing candidates for this event through multiple programs and workshops.
Come see for yourself. Your time will be well spent!
Prices and layout coming soon.
- Click here to login to your Just ASK! Job Link account
- Enter your username and password. If you are new to our center click the “Click Here to Register” button and enter the required information. You will need to register with our website first. It will take just a couple of minutes and there is no cost involved.
- From the homepage, select the “Career Events List” under the “Career Events” tab.
- Click “Register” under the action column.
Other Resources for Campus Visibility
To ensure the most success for your recruiting program, we encourage your organization to schedule an On Campus Interview or Info Session in the weeks following the fair or later in the semester.
Panelist: Maximize Your Fair Experience (FREE)
We invite you to share your expertise as one of our six panelists at our Maximize your Fair Experience panel on February 21, 2013 from 12:30pm-1:45pm.
On Campus Interviews (FREE)
Recruit for open positions while creating a brand for your organization. We can aid in marketing your opportunity, collecting qualified student résumés, and scheduling preselect candidates for your visit.
Info Session (FREE to fair attendants)
This allows you the option to provide information about your organization and opportunities available to qualified candidates. Reservations are free to fair attendants. Refreshments can be offered for an additional cost.
What you get for your money
- One 6ft table
- Two lunches
- Access to over 13,000+ CU Denver students in over 132 areas of study
- Meet with students from the most diverse campus in Colorado
The Internship and Job Fair is an employment-related event. Multi-level/Network marketing organizations and vendors are not eligible to participate. Educational programs are considered on a space available basis.