The University of Colorado Denver Career Center will provide reasonable use of its services to graduates of any college or university. Although many of our products and services are limited to our currently enrolled students and alums, there are many services that are available to you which you are very welcome to use on the following terms:
- Requests for reciprocity must be made by an Office of Career Center official and received in advance of any services being extended to the graduate.
- Our website can be accessed at careers.cudenver.edu . Click on “24/7 Career Center” tab to find numerous links for job resources that are available to reciprocity graduates (excluding the online job listings).
- We have an excellent Career Library, which includes books, directories, and career information. These resources are available to you Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at our Career Center.
- Other sites you might utilize include:
Other services we are happy to provide for you include
- denverchamber.org The Denver Chamber of Commerce website has a business directory to use for networking purposes. It also has job resources listed under the Find a Job link. From the homepage click on Live & Work tab, then click on Find a Job link. This takes you to the search engine where you can type in a specific job title and choose the industry type.
- denverlibrary.org . The Denver Public Library site has many links to newspapers, businesses, companies, and job search information. Click on the Research Resources link followed by Jobs & Education tab.
- Focus2, a web-based career guidance system which measures your personal aptitudes, interests, and values
- MyMajors.com , a step-by-step online process to help you decide on a major
- Reciprocity graduates may also participate in UCD career fairs.
- On campus interviews with prospective employers, accessing job postings, and resume reviews are not available for reciprocity students.
For More Information we are located at Room 267 in the Tivoli Student Union, on the Auraria Campus.